Tuesday, March 21, 2006

My bottom ten

Inspired by Strongbad WARNING, EXTREMELY PESSIMISTIC

10. trying to clean milk off of glass countertops... it just leaves a white residue.
9. The Jibblies
8. Pops(sodas) that have super long meaningless names or flavors. TRY NEW DIET "ONE" BLACK CHERRY VANILLA LEMON LIME DR. PEPPER! if it takes more than 3 seconds just to say the name, its gone too far.
7. Mountain Dew has minimal effects on me... which isn't fun at all.
6. being sick for extended periods of time (like right now)
5. Canned green beans....*jibblies*
4. that intersection on 51 near castle shannon off library road that's like a 9 way.
3. People who think they're working hard at something and think they're good enough when in the meantime they're not trying hard, they're hardly trying.
2. That awful feeling of missing the last step on a stairwell in the dark. like your stomach drops out from under you.
1. Makeup, in any shape or form that's not deodorant or a hair product such as gel or hairspray. Especially when applied to the face. eye shadow...*jibblies*


There you have it, Wes Sames' bottom 10, subject to change.

mostly meant to be hurmorous, except number 3... that's one that really gets me

-Wes

1 comment:

Laedelas Greenleaf said...

Jibblies are great. I mean, I love to hate them. I mean, I've never had a bottom 10 list, but I'm sure Mr. Collins would be on there somewhere (and his cousin, but not the Bennet version)