Friday, December 09, 2005

What do your eyes say about you? by Buzzy2232
Name
Eye Color
Your Personality isHappy
Your Smile isJaw dropping
Your friends areImportant
Your kiss isSoft
Your life isBeautiful
Your passion isYour friends
You areAmazing
Quiz created with MemeGen!

Yes, I fell to the dark side and did one of these. I was suprised to see that it was right on several counts. but I don't think my smile is jaw dropping or my life is so beautiful.

And yeah, a quiz with random generated answers is not like the shaper of my destiny, but its still pretty cool!

3 comments:

Laedelas Greenleaf said...

Of course your life is beautiful! Any life that has been blessed with God's grace is :-)


Sometimes it's creepy how close those things can get to real life...and yet, it's random, anyway. (One of those quizzes said I am like Jack Sparrow. Do I look like Jack Sparrow, or something? :-P)

Bubs said...

hmm...

Anonymous said...

I can't get the link to work...