Wednesday, October 26, 2005

I'm Blogrific!

(mimicking other blogs)
Mood: I'm not too sure, I feel like I have a headache, maybe from thinking too much.
Listening to: "Trouble" - Coldplay

Well, my life plugs on as per usual. It's a real challenge to make it as interesting as I want it to be. As for the moment, the exciting news is that we have one more wooden wall frame to put up upstairs, then the electical, ductwork, and finally the drywall and plaster and paint! Also, I'M GOING TO FINALLY HAVE A ROOM! OH JOY! For those of you who don't know, my "bedroom" is the corner of a room that has 20 five foot tall and 2 foot wide windows. This room also holds the computers, the kitchen, living room, office, and school room. So, I wake up in the morning to my Dad getting coffee and my mom sitting at her desk or cleaning. not to mention the sun and all of creation looking in on me. so, We're moving my bed and everything into the basement. I will finally have four walls and it will be dark and quiet in the morning when I wake up. so, YAY!

This Saturday, Mom and I are going to take out our 3 ton horse trailer and going to the Quinlisks to help them move the heaviest of their furniture. That should be fun. just a minor side note.

Life in general has proven interesting for me recently, in the midst of all this work, and school, I'm trying to build new friendships, and at the same time, strengthen old ones. I'm reminded of Proverbs 27:17 "As iron sharpens iron so one man sharpens another", This is so true and so profound, and the concept's presence is so evident in my life that I'm blown away by it. I need to figure out how to make new friends again though, I've been concentrating on the tight ring I've formed in Dan, John, Shannon, Justin, etc. I need to look outward and find new friends, so, I'm working on it, even though its hard to find just the right topics of conversation. :-) I'm improving though. For the past week or so, by brain has been racked so many times it hurts.

Just today: I discovered I can actually sing in the same key as Chris Martin (lead singer of Coldplay) this I found quite astonishing because of how low my voice is. I'm not saying I sang WELL, I'm saying I matched the notes.
I listened to the Doxology performed by David Crowder, it moved me to tears. (not that thats a hard thing to do...)

Ahh well, life goes on. Until next time.

-Wes

1 comment:

Laedelas Greenleaf said...

There are 20 of those windows???? Wow. I think I have 3 in my new bedroom...certainly not 2'X5' each, though. So you're moving into the garage, then? What's going to happen to your sister's stuff? Or are you moving into that 3'X12' space?

Thank you for the use of your trailer. 'Twill be quite a blessing.