Saturday, September 24, 2005

geez... My life gets more and more interesting...

Well, another Saturday, another plot turn in my life...

Although most who read this know, but some don't, my iPod died this month... I sent it away to apple. I was amazed to find a brand new iPod on my doorstep. I mean BRAND NEW. So, yeah, I'm so happy about that at the moment. And today was... Interesting to say the least.

woke up at around 8, got out of bed at 9:30. Got all ready and headed out to KARATE at 11... I had to be there at 11:30 for demo team practice. TONS... Of....Stuff... To... Cover... Including a public speaking bit... After we practiced for two and a half hours, straight. We went to the park where the demo was going to happen. The demo went EXTREMELY smoothly. This was the last demo of the season, so Mr. Goetz treated us to dinner at ponderosa. After dinner, one of my friends from Karate came up to me and said that he thought my public speaking was awesome. He wanted to know if I would act the lead part in his senior project. I told him I had NEVER acted, period. He insisted that I try... So, hes sending me the script. This should prove interesting, as my character requires copious amounts of hair gel, and as of yet I dunno if there's any romance. The results should be humorous, at best. I'll be sure to keep all of you posted.

new fave song at the moment: Pour me- Coldplay (iTunes exclusive)

sorry for the short post, but I thought if it were any longer, it may bore you. .

-Wes

2 comments:

Laedelas Greenleaf said...

Yo, Wes! Sounds fantastic! Acting would be quite an experience :-P Especially the hair gel.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Welcome to the world Baby Ipod! haha!